Welcome to the official website of Asian Appraisal!Asian Appraisal Company, Inc. (“AACI” or “Asian Appraisal”) has been a catalyst of the development of the Philippine economy for 55 years now. A pioneer in property appraisal not only in the Philippines but also throughout the Asia-Pacific Region, AACI was founded on July 10, 1961 by American Appraisal Company, Inc. (the largest and oldest appraisal company in the United States) together with reputable Filipino bankers and businessmen, namely: Albino Sycip, Sixto K. Roxas, Ma. Jose B. Fernandez, Cesar de Zulueta, Jose D. Caluag, and Arthur J. Chanin.
Our Core Values
Our basic task at Asian Appraisal Company, Inc. (AACI) is to render a fair, professional, and sound judgment and estimation of the economic values of resources, goods and services.
Asian Appraisal Group of Companies
Asian Appraisal Company, Inc. (AACI) was organized in the Philippines under the name of Appraisers, Inc. on July 10, 1961 by American Appraisal Company, Inc., the largest and the oldest appraisal company in the world together with prominent Filipino engineers and businessmen namely, Mr. Arthur J. Chanin, Mr. Jose D. Caluag, Mr. Albino Z. Sycip, Mr. Jose B. Fernandez, Jr., Mr. Sixto K. Roxas and Mr. Cesar De Zulueta.
Frequently Asked Questions
The commonly used are as follows:
• Fair Market Value
• Fair Market Value in Orderly Liquidation
• Fair Market Value in Forced Liquidation
• Fair Market Value in Continued Existing Use
• Cost of Reproduction, New
• Zonal Value – the amount set by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) with the assistance of realtors and other knowledgeable persons in the area as the basis for capita gains, transfer, donor’s and creditable withholding taxes, expropriation and other transactions with the government. Ideally, zonal values should approximate the fair market value. However, they are not constantly updated so they are either too high (especially with current downward trend of land prices), or too low (especially if recent commercial developments occurred in the area).
• Assessed Value – the amount set by the municipal or city assessor as basis for computing the annual real estate tax. This amount is the least of the 3.
Asian Appraisal Company, Inc.
Range of Services
Site selection study
Fair Rental Study
Socio-Economic Impact Study
- Title Search/Verification
- Land Use Optimization
- Hypothetical Development Valuation
- Total Business Enterprise Valuation
- Business Plan
- Other Special Studies
- Auction Tenders
- Privatization Study
- Just Compensation
- Valuation of Land, Buildings, Machineries, and other tangible Assets (for accounting, insurance, financing, etc.)
- Valuation of Franchises, Brand names, Softwares and other intangible assets
- Valuation of Shares of Stocks (for IPO, Mergers and Public Hearings)
- Property Inventory Management